Personalized Breastfeeding Support You Can Count On
Babies don’t stop being born during a pandemic.
You deserve professional, compassionate lactation care from a professional who will take the time to evaluate your situation and give you strategies that work.
Need breastfeeding help while in isolation?
Virtual lactation consults offer personalized, safe and effective car that you can reply on. If you are anxious about breastfeeding problems but aren’t sure if you need to be seen in person, virtual lactation care is the perfect solution for you. I can help you with:
- Newborn Feeding
- Latch & positioning
- Nipple pain
- Baby’s suck
- Tongue-tie and lip tie
- Milk production
- Plugged ducts/mastitis
- Low weight gain
- Using a pump correctly & milk storage
- Bottle-feeding & Bottle-refusal
- Balancing sleep and lactation
- And more!
What to Expect During a Virtual Lactation Consultation
- You can schedule 24 hours a day, no need to play email tag
- You can show up on secure video chat in your jammies in the comfort of your home
- I evaluate your current situation to see if you or your baby need to be seen in person
- If not, we’ll go through a complete virtual consult and I’ll give you a clear, personalized plan based on your goals
Hi, I’m Joy, and I’m here to support you.
As a local leader in lactation and postpartum support, I bring over a decade of experience, as well as advanced training in offering remote consultations, to seamlessly fill any gaps in care and increase the wellness safety net for new families.
Additional Lactation Services
However your baby will join your family, whatever your feeding goals, I’m here for you. With experience and advanced training in supporting a wide variety of families, I offer expert guidance for your unique situation.
If you need up-to-date, evidence-based information and compassionate guidance as you work toward your own goals, a non-clinical infant feeding related education session is a great choice.
Follow-up is included with each consult to ensure that you understand your personalized care plan, can share updates, ask clarifying questions, or be get support with planning your next steps.