Personalized Lactation Support You Can Count On
Babies don’t stop being born during a pandemic.
You deserve professional, compassionate lactation care from a professional who will take the time to evaluate your situation and give you strategies that work.
Comprehensive virtual support for all your lactation and infant feeding needs!
Whether you choose a stand alone consult or a support package,
you'll receive personalized, safe, and effective care that you can rely on.
If you're worried about lactation and infant feeding problems,
but aren’t sure if you need to be seen in person, virtual lactation care is the perfect solution for you.
Or perhaps, you've had in-person support and want a second opinion, or more holistic, on-going support.
Wherever you are, I can help you with:
- Newborn feeding of all types including breastfeeding, chestfeeding, bodyfeeding, and bottle-feeding, and more
- Latch & positioning
- Nipple pain
- Baby's suck, tongue-tie and infant oral function
- Milk production
- Plugged ducts or mastitis
- Infant weight loss or slow baby weight gain
- Using a pump correctly & milk storage
- Bottle-feeding, Bottle challenges & Bottle refusal
- Inducing lactation
- Feeding Multiples
- Balancing lactation and sleep
(I'm also a certified Holistic Sleep Coach)
- And more!
Additional Lactation Services
However your baby will join your family, whatever your feeding goals, I'm here for you. With experience and advanced training in supporting a wide variety of families, I offer expert guidance for your unique situation.
If you need up-to-date, evidence-based information and compassionate guidance as you work toward your own goals, an infant feeding related session is a great choice to make sure you feel confident about your plans.
Lactation and infant feeding evolves based on the factors that are unique to each family. I am available to ensure that you understand your personalized care plan, share updates, or get support with planning your next steps.
Hi, I'm Joy, and I'm here to support you.
As a local leader in lactation and postpartum support, I bring over a decade of experience, as well as advanced training in offering remote consultations, to seamlessly fill any gaps in care and increase the wellness safety net for new families.
What to Expect During a Virtual Lactation Consultation
- You can schedule 24 hours a day, no need to play email tag
- You can show up on secure video chat in your jammies in the comfort of your home
- I evaluate your current situation to see if you or your baby need to be seen in person
- If not, we’ll go through a complete virtual consult and I’ll give you a clear, personalized plan based on your goals