Thank you for your interest in working with Joy MacTavish, IBCLC, owner of Sound Beginnings. My practice focuses on the intersections of feeding, sleep, and early parenting and I typically book 1-3 weeks out.
For your convenience, here is a list of other out-of-hospital lactation consultants I refer to as needed:
North King and Snohomish Counties:
- Michelle Bielicki, IBCLC, LMT, C-CST (also offers CST and typically books a couple weeks out)
- Shannon Demiter - in-home consults, in-network with Aetna
- Teresa Evans, ND, ARNP-CNM, RN, IBCLC (also provides mental health
- Judy Jewett, IBCLC, BS-NDTR
- Catherine Fenner, IBCLC (in-home consultations, also through One Sky Family Medicine, 206-363-5555 with insurance billing)
- Jen Hamilton, IBCLC (in-home consultations)
- Pacific Wellness & Lactation (clinic located in Everett that also provides infant frenectomy and mental health/medication management)
South King County:
- Nurturing Expressions - provide one-on-one and group support, as well as pump purchase and rentals and other lactation supplies
- Betsy Hoffmeister - in-home and in-network with Aetna
If you would like to book a consult with me, you may do so here, or contact me about my soonest availability.